E-mail marketing is a growing practice. Organizations realize that it is not only an inexpensive but also highly measurable (especially when compared with traditional advertising).
We believe that our clients benefit greatly from being able to easily send targeted and timely messages to their customer and prospect bases.
There are many good reasons to send e-mails which mightinclude: a newsletter, discount offers, announcements, press releases etc.
E-mail marketing has the following advantages:
- Speed of being able to create, send and receive responses to messages.
- Reduced costs.Â Aside from the cost of writing, designing and sending e-mails (all of which Billy Fire can help you with), the only other costs are internal (i.e. the time for you or your staff to help with the creation of the content.)
- Ability to create a template.Â Organizations must maintain and build their “corporate identity” through the consistent application of its brand values through marketing communications messages. An email template can be created for email messages and this can be used consistently in all bulk e-mailings
- Tracking and analysis.Â With email it is possible to track how many people read a message by adding links that a recipient is encouraged to click on for more information. In this way you will gain a clearer understanding about which messages and formats garner the greatest response. It is also possible to do A-B testing where one message and or format is sent to one segment of your list and another to the second group. In this way it is possible to gain an understanding of which approach works the best.
- Open rates.Â Over half Internet users check their mail at least once a day. This statistic combined with the trust that your customers and prospects have in you will ensure that messages get through to intended recipients.
There are several pitfalls that you also must be aware of. The CAN-SPAM Act puts several obligations on bulk mailers such as providing the ability for subscribers to unsubscribe from receiving future messages.
Our monthly e-mail services offering would make sure that you are compliant with these laws. As part of our services we would add a box to your web site so that people could subscribe to your list.